Experiential agencies, event organisers, promoters, venues, suppliers and in-house event teams – or any company that can prove effectiveness in one of the category disciplines
Whether you have staged a hugely successful annual event, launched a brand new one, or created a unique, never-to-be-repeated experience, this is your chance to demonstrate that you can create events that meet and exceed your objectives.
So, whether you organise or promote, create brand activations, are a venue/hotel or an industry supplier, this is your chance to prove to peers, competitors and clients that you are the best at what you do.
• Any event or event service delivered between 16th September 2016 and 25th August 2017.
• Any event staged in the UK regardless of who has organised it.
• Any event staged abroad as long as the organiser is based in the UK.
• Experiential agencies, event organisers, promoters, venues, suppliers and in-house event teams – or any company that can prove effectiveness in one of the category disciplines
- Demonstrate your talent and skills to your company and clients
- Demonstrate your event skills, knowledge, delivery and results against your rivals and peers
- Stand out from the competition
- Gain fantastic PR opportunities
- Boost morale throughout your company and reward your hardworking team(s)
- Highlight the importance of events
- Reassure clients that you are the best company for the job
• Register or log in to this website.
• The website is now on our new multiplatform so if you have previously registered for these awards, you may need to do so again.
• Decide what categories you are going to enter. You may enter as many categories as you like but each must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each. All information can be found in our entry pack.
• To add an entry, go to the dashboard in the menu at the top of the page and choose ‘My companies’ from the drop down. On the next page, chose or add the company you would like to enter on behalf of and then click 'Add an Entry' from the option.
• Add a short description of no more than 60 words as an overview of the project. In the event your entry is nominated this text will be used on the website to give insight into the project.
• You are also able to acknowledge another agency/company if the work has been jointly created.
• You will also need to use the entry summary template to write your entry using a maximum of 1250 words, plus a 250 executive summary. Please upload as a PDF document only. The team categories require a seperate template.
• Upload hi-res images of your work* (this is important as these images are shown online and during the show if nominated) and any supporting YouTube or Vimeo video URLs.
• In the event of your entry being nominated, images, videos and the summary will be live on the website.
Please note: At least one image must be uploaded (file limit 10MB. Accept jpg, gif or png files). The first image will be used in listings of entries.
• Once you have uploaded all of your entries, go to the dashboard in the menu at the top of the page, chose ‘My Companies’ again from the drop down, chose the company whose entries you wish to pay for, add all to your basket and proceed with payment from there.
• Once payment is processed, you will be sent a confirmation email and a receipt will be sent out to your accounts department.
• If you would like to make any changes to your entry, please do so before you submit as changes cannot be made after this stage.
All entries must be made by the deadline on Friday 25th August 2017. All entries made after this date will be subject to a 10% late fee.
• Entries and payment should be made online.
Deadline for entries:
Friday 25th August 2017
1. All events must have taken place between 16th September 2016 and 25th August 2017.
2. All entries must be uploaded in the specification stated in the submission formats.
3. All entries must be submitted online. Entries must be received no later than Friday 25th August 2017. All entries received after the deadline will be subject to a 10% late fee.
4. The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries which in their view, are incorrectly entered.
5. The organisers reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication\exhibition in connection with the awards.
6. No correspondence will be entered into regarding entries post nominations stage.
7. The judges’ decision is final.
8. Due to the fast pace of the judging day feedback is hard to monitor and therefore will not be given.
9. If you do not abide by the rules, which results in a cost to Carnyx Group Limited, then you are liable for those costs.
The entry fee for your first entry is £199 + VAT and for each additional entry £145 + VAT
Please note: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at one. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete
Charity Rate - Charities will recieve a 10% discount - get in touch with Emma Mercer for more information at email@example.com.Only registered charities will be eligible for this discounted entry fee.
The finalists will be announced on the website at 3pm on Friday 20th October 2017. The nominations live reveal will take place on the day from 10am via our Twitter: @ukeventawards
All entrants will be notified when the announcement has been made and nominees will receive a congratulatory email and finalist certificate in the post.
Please note: One finalist certificate will be sent per entry and to the company as submitted online.