The UK Event Awards recognise and reward the very best of Britain's events industry. The awards are open to event organisers, supplier and marketers.
Who can enter?
Suppliers and event managers who • can prove they areproviding ongoing value and points of difference
• Event promoters or organisers who can demonstrate the marketing skills crucial to successful events whether staged for the public, businesses, clients or in-house teams
• Venues or suppliers that can show how they contribute to the events industry
What can you enter?
• Annual events that are improving or growing
• Regular events that are being refreshed
• New events that are creating a difference
• Events that are important to the local or national economy
• Events that promote places, companies, people or causes
• Events organised by organisers on a national or international stage
• Events staged in the UK regardless of who has organised it
• Demonstrate your talent and skills to your company and clients
• Demonstrate your event skills, knowledge, delivery and results against your rivals and peers
• Stand out from the competition
• Gain fantastic PR opportunities
• Boost morale throughout your company and reward your hardworking team(s)
• Highlight the importance of events
• Reassure clients that you are the best company for the job
The entry fee for your first entry is £167 + Vat and for each additional entry £86 + vat
Charity Rate - Only registered charities will be eligible for this discounted entry fee. The entry fee for your first entry is £124 + Vat and for each additional entry £69 + vat
Student Rate - £45+ VAT. Only students who are currently studying and have not yet graduated will be eligible to enter the Best Student Category.
The finalists for this year's UK Event Awards have been revealed. Who has impressed the judges? Find out here .
Blitz Communications are the UK Event Awards official AV/ Production partner. Chairman of Blitz Munir Samji explains why they have chosen to support the awards for the fourth year running- ...
Entries are now closed for the UK Event Awards 2013. This year has seen a record number of submissions from organisers and suppliers from all over the UK. The judges meet in London early...